At Community Covenant Church, our passion is “loving God … loving people … here, there, and everywhere.” So whether with others in the church family, at home, in the community, or around the world, we’re all about recognizing that as our loving God joins us in our journey, we have the privilege of coming alongside others in a spirit of authentic love and grace. As we do, we discover the joys of living life together, generation with generation.
Thanks for your interest in learning more about the C3 family and ministry! If you’re looking for a place to call your church home in the Fairbanks North Star Borough or already a part of our C3 community, we invite you to peruse our website. And of course, we’d love to have you join us anytime. Come as you are and explore with us the experience of genuinely loving God and others.
- Palm Sunday Worship (April 9) — 10:30am
- Congregational and special music
- Palm Sunday story
- Pastor Ken preaching … Dis-ORIENTATION — Psalm 1
- Maundy Thursday SEDER MEAL and Communion (April 13) — 6:00pm
- SPECIAL for the entire FAMILY … Save the date
- A unique worship and food experience
- Sign-up on the Welcome Table at C3 or contact the church office
- Easter Sunday (April 16)
- Breakfast — 9:00-10:00am
- Worship Celebration — 10:30 am
- Triumphant music and story with a special for the kids
- C3 Chorale with special music
- Pastor Ken preaching … Re–ORIENTATION — Matthew 28:8-10
- What is the focus of YOUR life?
- What do we do when our focus gets MESSED UP?
- How do we GET BACK on track?
- How do we STAY on track once we get there?
April 2 — ORIENTATION … Psalm 1
April 9 — Dis-ORIENTATION … Psalm 81
April 16 — Re-ORIENTATION … Matthew 28:8-10
April 23 — Post-ORIENTATION … Luke 24:44-53
YOUTH GROUP — Sundays — 1:00-3:00pm
- For all Youth — grades 6-12
- Lunch … games … learn scripture … grow deeper in faith
- Invite your friends!
“The command we have from Christ is blunt:
Loving God includes loving people. You’ve got to love both.”
We state it as: Loving GOD. Loving people. Here. There. Everywhere.
We CONNECT with the ever changing population of Fairbanks.
We CULTIVATE spiritual, relationship, and leadership growth.
We COMMISSION our members into the world for God’s service.
That’s the long and short of who we are and what we’re about at C3.
We keep it simple, just responding to Jesus’ invitation
to follow him and live out his words, connecting our story with his.
Both his ways and his words lead us to
love God and love people…
here, in Fairbanks North Star Borough, our “Jerusalem,”
there, in Alaska and the lower-48, our “Judea and Samaria,”
all the way to our everywhere, all nations, the “ends of the earth.”
(Mark 12:30,31; Acts 1:8)
As we live out what Christ has called us to be and do, we dream of being used of God as change agents of communities, neighborhoods, generations, and cultures.
Giving online has never been easier.
Thank you for donating financially to a “Mission that Matters”! Every contribution, small or large, is not only appreciated, but important to our loving God and loving people … here, there, and everywhere … making a difference in countless lives. Be blessed in your walk as a result of your gift, for as Jesus said, “where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” (Matthew 6:21)
We’re located at
2136 McCullam Ave.
Fairbanks, AK 99701