At Community Covenant Church, our passion is “loving God … loving people … here, there, and everywhere.” So whether with others in the church family, at home, in the community, or around the world, we’re all about recognizing that as our loving God joins us in our journey, we have the privilege of coming alongside others in a spirit of authentic love and grace. As we do, we discover the joys of living life together, generation with generation.
Thanks for your interest in learning more about the C3 family and ministry! If you’re looking for a place to call your church home in the Fairbanks North Star Borough or already a part of our C3 community, we invite you to peruse our website. And of course, we’d love to have you join us anytime. Come as you are and explore with us the experience of genuinely loving God and others.
Join us at C3 for two Christmas service options:
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Worship at 4:00pm … Invite your family and friends to a celebration of Jesus’ birth with carol singing, ladies’ ensemble, the story of Christmas, something special for the kids, and more.
- Christmas Day Service at 11:00am (note change of time) … You will appreciate a reflective celebration with carols and meditation from the Word.
- Watch for the “ANGEL TREE” tree in the church foyer … pick an ornament with name and gift suggestions, purchase the gift, wrap and return to church OR use Amazon Prime to order and ship your gift to children living in bush Alaska. (If you chose to order through Amazon, please support C3 when you shop. Go go http://smile.amazon.com/ch/92-0128033 to select Community Covenant Church, Fairbanks as the recipient of .5% of your purchases.
- You may also contribute a monetary gift to help cover cost of postage or to purchase gifts.
- Contact the church office with any questions.
YOU’RE INVITED … Thursday — November 24 — 3:00pm
Please plan to join your C3 Family for a Thanksgiving Day Feast. Sign-up sheets are in the church foyer. We will also have board games after feasting and hopefully, football! If you have any questions, contact the church office.
YOUTH GROUP — Sundays — 1:00-3:00pm
- For all Youth — grades 6-12
- Lunch … games … learn scripture … grow deeper in faith
- Invite your friends!
We’re located at
2136 McCullam Ave.
Fairbanks, AK 99701